Kaleido is an independent publication connecting emerging creatives with resources, events and opportunities to collaborate. We feature people, projects and places that facilitate creativity and collaboration across all creative disciplines.
Each issue of our biannual printed publication is launched with a bang, bringing the content to life at a launch event featuring industry speakers, live music, design, art, workshops and more.
We also publish weekly online content to keep you connected to the best advice, inspiration and events to help you transition into professional life, and find more meaningful ways to be involved in Sydney’s creative community.
We believe in:
– using creative skills for positive change
– fostering collaboration and creative communities
– celebrating diversity in the arts
– exchanging skills and sharing knowledge
– accessibility of information and advice
If you want to contribute or collaborate with Kaleido, contact us with your ideas.